Here are four steps to take to disinfect your business if an employee gets COVID-19, according to My Cleaning Service, which is based in Baltimore:
1) Immediately evacuate everyone from affected space and provide notice to building management.
2) Call a reputable janitorial disinfection company and schedule disinfection within 24 hours.
-Ask for disinfection methods and confirm that cleaning/disinfection products are EPA approved
– Ask for SDS Safety Data Sheet
3) Shut off HVAC during disinfection process.
4) Do not enter the space within two hours of treatment.