Now more than ever, many small business owners are faced with challenges that may seem impossible to overcome. If you are selling to a small business, some of your client’s biggest issues include:
1. Will I be able to bring my business back to where it was before the pandemic?
2. My costs are rising faster than I can increase prices without losing customers.
3. How am I going to restaff in a tight labor market?
4. More government regulations are coming. How will I comply?
5. When will I need to pay back those PPP loans?